Happy Monday, crafty friends! It is crazy how life just seems to fly by so quickly. 2013 has been another fantastic year for me in the card making world. My first year in the Catered Crop design team was so much fun with talented ladies! I was also able to continue exploring my style and learning many new techniques. I worked hard and feel so accomplished in many ways.
Since the year is coming to an end, I wanted to do a special end-of-year post with my favorite cards that I made in 2013. It was interesting to look back at what I created throughout this year, but I had a hard time narrowing these down. Without further ado, in no particular order, here are my favorite cards of 2013. If you want more details of a particular card, just click on the photo of the card to go to the original post. Hope you’ll have fun revisiting them with me and getting some inspiration. Bring it on!
1. Happy New Year Card — January 3, 2013
3. Fireworks Birthday Card — March 2, 2013
5. Thinking of You Card — April 5, 2013
6. Applique Umbrella Card — May 7, 2013
7. Watercolor Thank You Card — June 12, 2013
8. Summer Lovin’ Card — July 27, 2013
9. Book&Coffee Card — August 27, 2013
10. Happy Birthday Card — September 5, 2013
11. Hug Enclosed Card — September 20, 2013
12. I Miss You Card — September 26, 2013
13. I Miss You Card — October 4, 2013
14. Snowy Holiday Card — October 29, 2013
15. Washi’s Up Card — November 11, 2013
Well, there you have it…my favorite cards of 2013. That was way harder than I thought it would be, so it ended up with 15 cards. I’m really inspired by my own creations while going through all the blogging posts. I also realized that I have improved a lot as a card maker, which I’m very excited about. What do you think?
The Catered Crop challenge for the month of January is to come up with your Favorite Crafty Creations of 2013. If you have done your own “favorites” list, stop over at the Catered Crop blog and leave a link so we can see yours, too! It’s open all month. It really will be fun to find all of them in one place.
Thank you so much to all my crafty friends who have visited my blog, leave supportive comments, and inspired me along the way in this past year. 2013 was a great year, and I am so looking forward to a fabulous 2014! Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with much happiness and creativity!