Hi, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing my very last post as a design team member for Neat and Tangled. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time being on the design team for one year. Thank you so much Danielle and all the girls who are and have been on the DT, I had a blast!
So today I decided to do a farewell post with my favorite cards that I made for Neat and Tangled in 2015. Without further ado, in no particular order, here are my Top 9 favorite cards:
My Top 9 Favorite Cards of Neat and Tangled
- Column 1: Thank You, I Like You, Joyful
- Column 2: Pawsome, Jumpstart, Meowday
- Column 3: Merry Christmas, Meowday, Kindness
If you want more details of any of these projects, please click the links above. You can also find all of my Neat and Tangled projects HERE.
I’ve also designed 5 stamp sets for Neat and Tangled in 2015, and my 6th stamp set will be introduced at CHA 2016. So a huge THANKS to Danielle who gave me all sorts of wonderful opportunities.
For today’s card, I wanted to express what I’ve learnt throughout the year and something I want to keep in mind for next year. I know I can’t do everything, but I can do anything. You Can Do Anything! Saying this sentiment makes me feel encouraged for some reason, and I hope it does to you, too.
How to Make an Encouragement Card with Die Cut Sentiment
- Die cut the sentiment from You Can Do Anything die out of gold mirror paper.
- Adhere the die cut temperary on the middle of card front as a guide.
- Stamp the images from Dala Horse with Memento Tuxedo black ink.
- Color in the images with Copic markers.
- Mount the die cut sentiment on the card front using foam adhesive.
Here is a video showing you how I created my card. You can watch it here or in HD on YouTube.
3 Ways to Add Dimension to Your Die Cut Sentiment
In the video, I used foam adhesive to add dimension to my die cut sentiment. But there are a couple of other ways you can make your sentiment pop up. You can die cut the sentiment a few times and stack them together to make it thick.
Giveaway : Win a stamp set of your choice from above
- Before I leave, I have a special giveaway for you all including my Neat and Tangled fans. This is the way of my appreciation for your love, kindness, and support.
- Leave a comment and tell me what is your favorite stamp set I designed for Neat and Tangeld. You can find them all HERE: May’s Stamp Sets.
- I will announce the winner in this post on Sunday, January 3rd. Good luck!
Well, that’s all I have today. I hope you enjoyed my card and got some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy crafting!
Giveaway Winner (Edited)
Congratulations! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize with a subject line : May’s stamp set winner.