Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share some LOVE card ideas as the BIG heart day is just around the corner. A Valentine’s Day card goes a long way when they’re original, cute, and HANDMADE! I hope today’s post helps you express your feelings to the one you love.
Without further ado, in no particular order, here are my favorite LOVE cards that I’ve made. If you want more details of a particular card, just click on the link to go to the original post.
18 Handmade Valentine’s Day Card Ideas | Part 1.
- Column 1: Rainbow Umbrella, I Love You This Much, With Love
- Column 2: Sending You Love, Love Potion Shaker, Jumpstart My Heart
- Column 3: Love at First Sight, I Love You This Much, Love You
18 Handmade Valentine’s Day Card Ideas | Part 2.
- Column 1: Love at First Sight, I Love You, Be My Valentine
- Column 2: With Love, Shaker Card, You Have My Heart
- Column 3: Jumpstart My Heart, So Sweet, Happy Valentine’s Day
Well, there you have it… 18 handmade Valentine’s Day cards. Hope you had fun revisiting them with me and getting some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!
4 thoughts on “18 DIY Valentine’s Day Card Ideas & Tutorials”
Hi beautiful! OH what a treat this morning! Gorgeous – every single one! Two all-time favorites: the first – ‘cuz I do SO love a stolen kiss… and since I LOve cheese – well you know where I’m going, right? xx
Oh wow! Beautiful projects!!!!
What gorgeous cards May! A beautiful collection!
awesomeness.. Thank you for sharing