Hello, and welcome to the My Monthly Hero kit launch blog hop. If you came from the amazing Clare’s blog, you are right on track! Today the creative team girls are sharing some fabulous projects to celebrate the release of May My Monthly Hero kit.
I created a quick, easy one layer card using one of the optional add-on items for this month’s kit. Here is how I made my card:
- Draw some guide lines along the edges of the card base using a ruler and pencil.
- Mask off each edge with sticky notes.
- Stamp the sentiment from Acts of Kindness with black ink on the bottom of card front.
- Stamp the envelope images from Happy Mail with black ink to create a random background. ( I did some stamp surgery to cut out the heart from the envelope.)
- Ink inside each envelope using Hero Arts Ombre inks and sponge daubers. (Make sure to mask off the image before inking.)
- Stamp the tiny heart from My Monthly Hero kit on each envelope in various colors.
- Remove the sticky notes and erase the pencil lines.
- Hero Arts is giving away one May My Monthly Hero kit as a prize to one lucky winner – selected from the comments across all of the blogs in the hop. Be sure to visit everyone on the list below and leave a comment by Sunday, May 8 at 11:59pm PT.
It is now time to head on over to the talented Joan’s blog to see what creation she has to inspire you all. I am sure she has something amazing made up. Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy hopping!
The Hero Arts Blog
May Sukyong Park